On this page, we share with you the link to download official MTK USB Driver Latest Version for Windows (x-32 & x64-bit) architecture from here, With the help of this driver, the Windows OS will recognize the MTK-powered devices and help you to flash, unlock, and repair the device easily.
What is MTK USB?
MTK USB Driver lets users communicate between MediaTek-powered phones and Windows computers easily. In this article, We have shared the links to download MediaTek driver latest version for Windows 7,8,10 & Windows 11 (X32 & X64-bit) PC along with the step-by-step process to install it on your PC.
MediaTek Driver Setup allows users to transfer files, Fix stuck at bootlogo, Upgrade, Downgrade, flash firmware, optimize battery performance, and improve system stability. These drivers are necessary for proper communication between your MediaTek device and a Windows computer when performing tasks like transferring files, flashing firmware, or flashing.
MediaTek MTK USB Driver comes with an installer application, which means you need to install it on your computer to use it, simply just download and extract the file using WinRAR or 7zip then install the file.
These drivers facilitate the smooth and efficient transfer of data between your smartphone and computer.
The Driver also allows users to Flash stock firmware Rom to Upgrade or downgrade your Oppo phone’s stock firmware easily.
Also, the USB Driver allows you to remove FRP lock from various devices, it also helps you to remove mi account lock from almost all Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, Micromax, Zen, Lava, ZTE, Huawei, Honor, Karbonn, devices easily, reset user data from all android devices.
How to Install
- Download the MTK USB Driver.zip file to your computer or laptop.
- After that, extract the driver on your PC.
- Then run MTKUSB.exe as Admin
- Now double-click to Run the setup.exe file.
- An Installation wizard popup will be open.
- Now follow the on-screen commands to install it on your PC
- On the installation wizard click on the Next –> Next – > Next – > Agree –> Finish.
- That’s it.
This is the simple process you need to follow to install the MTK Drivers on your Windows Computer successfully.
Note: If you see Drivers are not digitally Signed error problem appears on your screen then follow the below process before you install the Driver on your PC.
Download MTK USB Driver Latest Version for Windows
|All Windows [32-64 Bit]
|100% Safe By Norton Antivirus
Drivers are not digitally Signed error:
- Right-click on the Start menu.
- Press shift and select Restart option.
- Select troubleshoot >>=>> advanced option >>==>> Startup Repair.
- Wait for the finish.
- Then Restart your PC once.
- Done, Now install the USB drivers normally on your PC.
MediaTek MTK Driver Setup Download free from here this tool is created and distributed by the ChuyềnMobileGsm team, so special thanks to him and his team for sharing these files for free.