Download Miracle Box Driver latest version for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32bit,64 bit) that helps to detect your box or dongle to the computer. If you own a Miracle Box or Dongle then you should know the importance of the Miracle Box Driver package. Miracle Box is the best multi-function tool for all Chinese mobile and tablets.
In this article, I am demonstrating to you a step by step process to install Miracle Box driver on Windows 7,8,10, because these drivers are not digitally signed and after Windows 8.1 update Microsoft has disabled the unsigned driver’s installation due to security measures. So in case, if you also facing the same error then follow the below steps carefully to disable the Windows Driver Signature Verification, and Install these drivers in properly.
Available Miracle Box Drivers In This Package:
In this driver package, you can install all the below-listed drivers.
- MediaTek MTK Drivers (Mediatek)
- Android ADB & Fastboot Drivers
- (Spreadturm) SPD Drivers
- (Coolsand) RDA Drivers
Supported Windows OS:
Miracle Box Driver package supported on Windows OS only. Below I share with you a list of supported Windows OS.
- Windows XP (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
Download Miracle Box Driver:
File Name: Miracle_Box Driver.zip
Developer: miracle Team
File Size: 26MB
File Type: exe
Download Links: Miracle Box Driver
How to Install Miracle Box driver package
Below I share the simple process to install this driver on your PC. Firstly, download the Miracle Box driver package from the below.
- Then extract the driver files and install the driver files. if you get an error then follow the below solution to fix the problem.
- First of all, disable the Antivirus program on your computer.
- Then restart your PC.
- After that, go back to your downloaded files and re-extract the driver package.
- Now install the Miracle USB driver package once again.
- That’s the simple process you need to follow to solve the Miracle USB driver installation error problem.
However, The driver package helps to connect the MTK device to pc. Once your device detected then you can flash your device using Miracle Box.
Drivers are not digitally Signed error:
- Right-click on the Start menu.
- Press shift & Select Restart option.
- Select troubleshoot >>=>> advanced option >>==>> Startup Repair.
- Wait for the finish.
- Then Restart your PC once.
- Done, Now install the USB drivers normally on your PC.
Here, I share all the direct links to Download Miracle Box Driver for Windows (32bit,64 bit) latest 2020 from the official site. If you find any error while downloading the Drivers, Then comment me on below I will fix all the broken links.